Center for Diplomatic Affairs and Political Studies – DIPAM is waiting for your papers in various themes to be published in its institutional organs *. Some of the titles planned to be published are listed below. The subjects of the papers are not limited with these titles; other papers will be published as well if the general framework fits with the focused themes.
- Regional Economic / Social / Political / Strategic Effects of Covid-19 Pandemic: Turkey, USA, Middle East, North Africa, the Balkans, Western Europe, Central Asia, South Asia, Far East (at least on one of these regions)
- Coronavirus Pandemic and Current and Future of the International System
- “Security Theories” That is/required to be Reformed With Covid-19
- New Security Flaws: Disinformation, Cyber, Biological, Food etc. Threats
- Developments in Eastern Mediterranean, Libya and Syria Regions and Turkish Foreign Policy
- Status of the EU and the Developments of the Turkey’s Accession Process to EU
- Gulf Geopolitics and Energy Supply Security
- Regional Security Issues
- Private Military Companies and Defense Industry
- Terrorism, Armament, Conflict and War
- Conflict Resolution and Peace Studies
- New Diplomacy Channels
“Comment” papers; are semi-academic articles between 500-1000 words in related themes,
“Perspective” papers; are semi-academic or academic articles between 1000-2000 words which has a literary construction,
“Analysis” papers; are semi-academic or academic articles beyond 2000 words, which has a literary construction, a bibliography and a concrete ground.
You can send your articles to email@example.com with brief information about your affiliation and contact information.
* Your submitted articles are published after approval of the content and the agenda. Papers can be sent to various media or agencies by DIPAM with the name of the author, depending on the content.