Global Strategy Conference aims at creating a platform for academicians and researchers as well as practitioners from the civil society, private sector, policy making circles and the media to share and discuss their respective work.
Presentations at the conference will be based on invitation or abstract submission. All presentations will be in-person and conducted in English; no virtual sessions will be held.
Full paper submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics. Full papers selected by the Scientific Committee and determined as impeccable will be published in an edited book.
Submission of the abstracts, participation to the Conference and publishing of the abstract booklet and the edited book will be free-of-charge. Individual expenses (flights, transfers, accommodations, daily requirements etc.) will be the responsibility of the participants themselves.
It is very important for the applicants to consider the following important dates.
Abstracts Submission Deadline: 30 December 2022
Announcement of the Accepted Abstracts: 13 January 2023
Full Paper Submission: 24 February 2023
Announcement of the Conference Program: 10 March 2023
Conference Date: 22-24 March 2023
“Securitized World Order and New Security Spaces”
- The Position of the State in the Changing World
- The Future of Regionalism and Effects to the regions
- Democracy and The Freedom-Security Dilemma
- Diplomacy and Negotiation: Impacts on Resolutions of Current Conflicts
- The Growing Tide of Populism
- Clashes in Crisis Periods: Authoritarianism vs. Liberalism
- Digital In/Security and New Actors in the Information Age
- Can Socio-Economic Structure be a Weapon?
- Nexus Between High and Low Politics: Environment and Resource Wars
- Energy Politics in a Post-Carbon World
- New Trends in Terrorism and Counter-terrorism
- Migrations with the Transformation of Demographics and the Impact of Social Maladjustment on Security
- Reinterpretation of “Security” as a Concept and New Security Issues
- Growing Gap between the Western and the Eastern Perspectives
- Evolution of Grand Strategies
- The Future of International/Supra-national Institutions: The UN and the EU
- NATO: Changing and Ongoing Threats and Solutions
- Organization of Turkic States as a New Actor in Eurasia
- Türkiye’s Role in International Politics and Security Strategies
- Hungary’s Role in International Politics and Security Strategies
Presentations on relevant themes are also welcome.
Applications are open to present papers at the Global Strategy Conference 2023 sessions.
The Application (Abstract) Form must be filled in completely and saved as a MS Word document (.doc, .docx). The completed Application (Abstract) Form must be uploaded to the relevant place in the Application System.
For a Panel application, you can contact via email@example.com .